DENAS T 3 Menu
w/ Coach Jimmy K
Today I would like to go over the menu buttons of the DENAS T 3 and explain how each button works. The DENAS T 3 is a simple but yet effective device without any special preset therapeutic health modes. It includes the eight basic frequencies of Denas Therapy 10hz, 20hz, 60hz, 77hz, 140hz, 200hz, 77/10hz and 77am. These eight frequency modes are very effective for treatment of pain and general health issues. The DENAS T 3 does not include the ultra low frequency mode set of 1hz- 9.9hz that is available in the Diadens PCM3 and DENAS PCM4. These ultra low frequencies are very important for the precise treatment of specific health issues and diseases and are included in the more advanced Denas PCM3 and PCM4.
The Denas T 3 device is not addictive: you can apply device over a long period of time without any loss of achieved results of therapy in case of pain relief, locomotive disorders, rehabilitation after trauma and surgery etc. The Denas therapy is Drug free and Non invasive, safe and effective. It can be combined with medical or pharmaceutical treatments or non medical therapy like massage, physiotherapy and other homeopathic treatments.
Denas T 3’s Device Assembly Overview:
The DenasT 3 therapeutic features are the following:
1) The body of the DENAS T 3 is ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use and application.
2) On the side there is a grey cover that opens and allows the connection of many attachments for Denas Therapy. These accessories include the Massage Electrodes, Dens Applicators, Denas Reflexo, Acupuncture Point Probe, Electro Therapy Pads and Denas Glasses.
3) Menu Screen liquid crystal display with adjustable background.
4) Keyboard face of device body.
5) Button to increase the electrical intensity of therapy session.
6) Button to decrease the electrical intensity of therapy session.
7) Arrow up and down buttons for scrolling through frequency modes for Denas Therapy and MED mode and Screening mode. While scrolling you will see the following frequencies 10hz, 20hz, 60hz, 77hz, 140hz, 200hz, 77/10hz and 77am. Also there will be two Russian words. MED is the Minimum Effective Dose mode and the longer word is the Screening mode.
8) Button control for timer. This button allows you to change the time of therapy session from 5 minutes to 30 minutes in five minute increments.
9) This button is for increasing, decreasing or muting the beeping sound of the device.
10) On and off button
Therapy 10 HZ – Universal therapy for correction of psycho-emotional state and for prolonged effect of Pain relief and internal restoration, The frequency 10Hz develops a lasting regulatory therapeutic effect. 10Hz is a brain frequency
Therapy 20 HZ – It’s a basic treatment frequency of biologically active points on hands (Su Jok), feet and ear. Endocrine pathology. Infertility. The frequency 20Hz develops a lasting regulatory therapeutic effect within 20-60 minutes and is observed for several hours. It is also used to prolong the therapeutic effects of other frequencies in internal organs.
Therapy 60, 77, 140 HZ – special program for therapy of pain, edema, inflammation, rehabilitation in case of spinal and joint diseases; Therapy 140 HZ- Applied in the same therapy as 200Hz- VERY INTENSE pain relief, plus in cases of acute inflammation, pain, acute illness, severe itching (insect bite, allergies), has pronounced decongestant effect, as well as relieving effect.
Therapy 200 HZ – Applied in order to relieve VERY INTENSE pain, in cases of lesions of the musculoskeletal system, pathologies of the peripheral nervous system, traumas and emergency care, lasts from several minutes to one hour. In order to increase the therapeutic efficacy, subsequently an individual may apply lower or ultra low frequencies.
Program MED (Minimal Effective Dose) – special regimen for Denas therapy of stress and physical over strain, and for energy levels
Therapy 7710 – recharging alternating pulses of 77 Hz and 10 Hz, relaxes, reduces blood pressure, helps to fall asleep, causes a sedated relaxing effect.
Therapy 77AM- its use provides effects opposite to those that occur when using the “7710”. This frequency tones, raises blood pressure, relieves drowsiness. Suggested use for toning and cosmetic facial therapy.
Screening- is applied for zonal diagnostics. You can find with its help the pathological zones on your body. While you move the unit over a skin, it gives the signal when it is in contact with them. The pathological zones should be treated in Therapy mode.
The DENAS T 3 and all Denas products are available at Denas Pain Relief Store located in Portland Oregon. They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ready to assist you in deciding what Denas device or product fits your needs the best. Call 503-395-4142 for more information or to get answers to your questions. Denas Pain ReliefStore ships worldwide and offers Lightning Fast Same Day Shipping for faster delivery. One of the many reasons to shop with Denas Pain Relief Store is you will receive FREE Lifetime customer support and one on one Training when you purchase from Denas Pain Relief Store